2018 conferences, workshops, webinars and other events
Conferences and activities
Our popular events are exceptional opportunities to gain valuable insight and learn about cost effective current and emerging HR and payroll solutions and trends that drive performance. Attendance is limited. Please register early.
Conference - Create Tomorrow, Today!
Wednesday January 30th, 2019
A fresh wave of innovation has pushed HR Technologies in a new era. The goal of having a fully integrated solution to maximize back office efficiencies on one side, and critical talent initiatives on the other is now easily attainable. More than that, increasing competitive pressures are pushing the costs of these technologies lower than they have ever been before. Join us on January 30th, 2019 to learn more about the capabilities offered by the most innovative technologies in the world within a single, fully integrated, software as a service (SaaS) platform. This event will showcase one of the leading vendors in this space, Oracle HCM which is garnering accolades and significant interest across North America.
- Important recent innovations
- The value of a SaaS and fully integrated model
- New ways to look at operational and transactional efficiencies
- Accelerators for a fully integrated talent strategy
- Targeted Oracle HCM demo scenarios to highlight these innovations
Come to understand and see today’s newest, most innovative and impactful technologies!
Targeted audience :
Registration is free, however, this conference is strictly reserved for managers and professionals within the HR, IT and Finance functions.
Centre de Conférences Le 1000
1000 rue De La Gauchetière, Montréal
8:00 to 8:15 - Welcome, breakfast and networking
8:15 to 10:00 - Conference
10:00 to 10:15 - Q & A
** Approved by l'Ordre des CRHA **
This event is presented in collaboration with :
HRTech Montreal 2019
Dates : April 3 and 4 2019
A one-of-a-kind event in Montreal!
- The only expo and conference showcasing the best HR technologies in the industry
- Close to 30 seminars, workshops and consulting sessions
- An event not to be missed for HR, Talent and Payroll professionals and leaders, as well as for HRIS specialists
For the first time in Montreal :
- Discover North America's leading technologies and vendors
- Meet key industry players and HR, Talent and Payroll technology experts
- Explore key trends and tomorrow’s HR today
Palais des Congrès, 1001 Place Jean Paul Riopelle, Montreal, QC, H2Z 1H5
Wednesday April 3 :
- Networking Cocktail
Thursday April 4 :
- Opening and closing sessions
- Vendor fair
- Seminars and workshop
- Speed consulting with HR consulting firms
For more details on the event, visit our website at www.hrtechmtl.com