Conferences, workshops, webinars and other events
Conferences and activities
Our popular events are exceptional opportunities to gain valuable insight and learn about cost effective current and emerging HR and payroll solutions and trends that drive performance. Attendance is limited. Please register early.
**SOLD OUT** Conference: The candidate experience - New technologies
Talent acquisition technologies are still among the most popular. In recent years, suppliers have outdone each other to enhance and transform the candidate experience. Join us on February 27 for an industry review of talent acquisition technologies and explore how new and innovative features can enhance your recruiting efforts. As part of this session, we will showcase some of the specific capabilities of CEGID, a market leader in talent management and acquisition.
- What is the state of the talent acquisition technologies in North America?
- Who are the main players in the industry and which niche players merit your attention?
- What innovative features are most popular today?
- Which features have the greatest impact on the candidates' experience?
- What are the experiences of Quebec companies that have innovated in this area?
Location: Centre de conférences Le 1000 - 1000, De La Gauchetière Ouest, suite MZ-150 – Montréal (Québec) H3B 4W5
8:00-8:15: Welcome, breakfast and networking
This conference is free of charge, however, it is strictly reserved for managers and professionals within the HR, IT and Finance functions.
**Approved by l'Ordre des CRHA**
This event is presented in collaboration with CEGID.
HRTech Montreal 2019
Dates : April 3 and 4 2019
A one-of-a-kind event in Montreal!
- The only expo and conference showcasing the best HR technologies in the industry
- Close to 30 seminars, workshops and consulting sessions
- An event not to be missed for HR, Talent and Payroll professionals and leaders, as well as for HRIS specialists
For the first time in Montreal :
- Discover North America's leading technologies and vendors
- Meet key industry players and HR, Talent and Payroll technology experts
- Explore key trends and tomorrow’s HR today
Palais des Congrès, 1001 Place Jean Paul Riopelle, Montreal, QC, H2Z 1H5
Wednesday April 3 :
- Networking Cocktail
Thursday April 4 :
- Opening and closing sessions
- Vendor fair
- Seminars and workshop
- Speed consulting with HR consulting firms
For more details on the event, visit our website at www.hrtechmtl.com