Expert roundtable – Equipping ManagersThursday, June 1st, from 11:00 am to 12:30 pm
Expert roundtable – Equipping Managers
Thursday, June 1st, from 11:00 am to 12:30 pm
Free webinar (Please note that this session will be held in French)
A company's culture is lived every day by its leaders. This is at the core of the employer's value proposition. To help them fully take their place as leaders, new approaches and solutions are available. They aim to simplify and invigorate employee development and retention in a context of faster and more varied work.
During this roundtable, we will take stock of the new developments in the market to ease the burden on managers and support them in best management practices.
Our guests will share their approach on:
- Creating a constructive and stimulating work environment
- Encourage employee learning and development
- Mobilization and clear communication
- Turning the employer promise into moments that matter to employees
With Cegid, we will see how to go beyond the measurement of the employee experience, with the implementation of actions directly involving managers.
With CoachHub, we will look at how online coaching can support managers to navigate the unknown and the vagaries.
With SuccessFinder, we will see how a good psychometric assessment tool, identifying natural strengths and areas of development, can transform the way you select, welcome, develop and motivate your employees to increase the performance of your teams.
- Market watch presentation – New practices and solutions in skills and leadership development – Jean-Baptiste Audrerie, HR Horizons
- Conversation with our guests about new et proven approaches
- Targeted demonstrations of each solution, followed by a Q&A period
Who should attend?
- Human Resources Directors
- Talent and Culture Directors
- Directors of Training and Leadership Development Programs
- Organizational Development Specialists
- Training and Andragogy Advisors
This webinar is free of charge.
To register, please click here.
This session is pre-approved by l’Ordre des CRHA.
The recording of the webinar will be made available upon request and a copy of the following documents will be provided at the end of the webinar, including:
- Presentation with the list of solutions and tools
- 2022 HR and Payroll technologies landscape
- 2022 Quebec technology solutions landscape
Jean-Baptiste Audrerie, M.Ps. M.B.A.
Vice President, Business Consulting
Jean-Baptiste Audrerie is an organizational psychologist and, over the last 23 years, he has supported HR clients in the optimization of their talent programs and practices with a constant emphasis on leveraging the capabilities of new HR technologies.