Webinar – SPECIAL SMB: Which HR-Talent solution to transform your business?Juillet 2023 (date to be confirmed)
Webinar – SPECIAL SMB: Which HR-Talent solution to transform your business?
Free webinar (Please note that this session will be held in French)
Small and medium-sized businesses make up 90% of Quebec's economic fabric. They most often ask themselves these three questions:
- How do you convince them to invest in an HRIS in 2023?
- How to choose the right solution when you have less than 1000 or even less than 500 employees?
- What are the conditions for a successful and fast HRIS implementation?
The most dynamic employers in Quebec are struggling to find the right solution for their needs and budgets. A large percentage of them want to modernize HR and the talent database without changing their payroll solution.
In 2023, the rise in resource prices, the scarcity of skills especially in HRIS and the challenges of the supply chain put pressure on SMEs to evaluate their HRIS initiatives with increased rigor.
During this session, we will present:
- Key performance indicators to support your business case and the ROI on an HRIS investment
- Necessary conditions to successfully modernize your HR-Talent without pay approach
- HR-Talent solutions available to have a quality employee file and effective automations
- Budgets and required efforts to ensure the success of your implementation project and change management
With our guest , editor of an HR-Time-Talent solution without pay, we will discuss the benefits of a latest generation solution and the implementation sequences adopted by their customers. We will also attend a presentation of this newly-available solution on the French Canadian market.
Who is this session for?
- Human Resources Directors
- Global Compensation Directors
- HR service centers Directors
- HRIS Directors and Advisors
- Change Management Directors and Advisors
- IT Business Managers and Analysts
This webinar is free of charge.
Link to registration coming soon
*This session is pre-approved by l'Ordre des CRHA
Jean-Baptiste Audrerie, M.Ps. M.B.A.,
Vice President, Business Consulting
Jean-Baptiste Audrerie is an organizational psychologist and, over the last 23 years, he has supported HR clients in the optimization of their talent programs and practices with a constant emphasise on leveraging the capabilities of new HR technologies.